Wednesday, February 29, 2012

A mother’s Day card - number HC29120001

INSIDE THIS CARD THE INSCRIPTION READS:

                   Mother, I know what a struggle you had with me
                   and now that I’m mature, I want to tell you
                   how much I appreciate your patience and
                   understanding and how much I love you…
                   But I didn’t want to get all mushy.

 My favorite mother chicken, (she will, no doubt appear in several cards because she’s so deliciously naive and very picturesque), has a new focus. Actually, it’s a focus as old as time itself, the difference is, the object is a bit strange. This time the poor dear has decided to hatch a watermelon. Well, it is round and does have a shell like an egg - It’s a mistake anyone could make, especially if they’re color blind and have lost all sense of proportion. As usual, she has no idea where all this is going to lead but we applaud her perseverance and pluck. (I suppose, pluck is not a word one should use around chickens.)This card and all the others are for sale and can be seen by clicking this link. http://www.etsy.com/shop/HifalootinCardtoons?ref=ss_profile


No comments:

Post a Comment